Check out the Facebook Page!

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Auction and New items

So as many of the current fans know, my main gig is photography props, I enjoy making things for tiny babies and have thus expanded to making other items for them. Now I offer raggy taggy blankets, they are essentially small rag quilts with tags sewn into them. They are fantastic for small babies who are learning what their senses can do. Sensory development is so important for babies. Each blanket is one of a kind. I am currently working on a mossy oak pink blanket with a fleece back. I have also expanded to making bows, my two girls love to wear bows.




 This is what caused me to learn to make them. I quickly realized that bows were a popular item at shows and locally so decided to also offer them on a larger scale in the shop. Currently I have over 50 bows available for purchase and those include the new hair clip sculptures.

I was called out for the ice bucket challenge for ALS awareness a couple days ago, the video was posted on my page. I called out a few of my wonderful photog customers and a few of my closest and oldest friends to take the challenge as well, but I decided that I would donate a portion of all orders made this weekend to ALS and Alzheimer's, in addition to that, I have started an auction, the auction started today at noon and will continue until noon Monday, there are items from every aspect of my business including jewelry, rag quilts, headbands, hair bows and photo props. Bidding starts as low as $2 on some of those items. 65% of all proceeds will go to ALS and Alzheimer's (the total will be split evenly between the two). So if you need anything for your prop stash or maybe your little girl likes camo or frozen and you could use a bow or two, maybe you have a friend expecting a baby? There are so many great gift items up for bid. Please help use contribute to the cause.








On another note, I have in some new mohair colors including a dark orange, purple, moss green, and slate blue, so excited to be making some new items with these! WOO!


Oh, and football season is COMING! GO DAWGS!


-Ape

No comments:

Post a Comment