Check out the Facebook Page!

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Fairies! Faeries! and more Fairies!

So I was inspired for today's post by another of my favorite Facebook pages, Freckles Fairy Chest.
Freckles runs her own business making awesome OOAK wearable art. She has Unicorn horns, head pieces, fae shoes, wings, well, I will quit boring you with descriptions and just show you a few photos.

Without further adieu, Freckles Fairy Chest:


I am so inspired by the colorful and absolutely stunning photos that she posts. She has so much talent and I totally urge you to go check out her page, she does some amazing giveaways as well.
Check out Freckles Fairy Chest HERE



So, as always, here are a few more super crafty and amazing designers of OOAK fairy inspired stuff!



Mummers Dream

 to check out MummersDream go HERE


SquashDesign

I am a huge fan of upcycled sweater cloaks

Guys can play too!
To check out SquashDesigns click HERE


Jenniveves

How awesome are these wings?!
If you want to check out Jenniveves click HERE

As always my dears, all photos belong to their respective owners who created what is shown in the photos, I do not own these photos I am just promoting small businesses of creative people just trying to get by doing what they love. As a side note: Remember, small businesses thrive on their customers. If you know a small business owner and you love their stuff click share on Facebook or even just like. Being a small business owner is hard because yes, you could buy similar products from china on Ebay or at Walmart for cheaper prices, but remember those hats in china, were probably made in sweat shops by small children being paid pennies a week if even not to mention the horror stories of where Walmart's products come from. We are the proverbial small fish in a BIG ocean. I encourage you to google/bing something you like and see if you can find 5 small business pages that sell that item(s). If you do just throw them a like to show some support. Remember, bigger isn't always better. 

Here is a quick peek into my shop:
In honor of the 2013 football season!


Have a blessed night and

Keep on Crafting



No comments:

Post a Comment